You are cordially invited to attend a FREE educational workshop: “Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Help Maximize Retirement Income”
Learn the answers to your questions:
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize! The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
At this workshop you will learn:
• 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits — and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefits
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Seating is limited.
Please call to reserve your space.
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Time: 6 PM – 7 PM
Location: Lower Hall – Corpus Christi Catholic – Christian Church, 27231 Aliso Viejo Pkwy, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
RSVP: Dina Fernandes 949-365-5347