(Outdoor) Christmas Mass Schedule
Thursday, December 24th (Christmas Eve): 3pm* & 5pm
Friday, December 25th (Christmas Day): 10am & 12pm
Some things to know:
- Before you leave your home, please perform a self-assessment of your health. If you are not feeling well, please stay home and join us via livestream instead.
- All Masses will remain outdoors, so please dress accordingly.
- You will need to bring your own chair(s).
- Everyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a face covering that goes above their nose and extends below their chin.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself (or your family) and members of other households at all times.
- Inclement Weather Contingency in case the weather on Christmas Eve and/or Day makes outdoor Masses impractical (e.g. rain or extreme wind conditions):
- Come to the parish at 3pm or 5pm on Christmas Eve, or 10am or 12pm on Christmas Day anyway. Fr. Tim will, at the very least, distribute Communion from the Grand Hall for half an hour at each Mass time (with the exception of the 3pm Mass; because Father will be livestreaming Mass at 3pm, he will distribute Communion afterwards at 4pm, but you are welcome to remain in your vehicles and watch the livestream on your smart device).
- View the livestreamed Mass online from the comfort and safety of your own home, either prior to or after coming for Communion.
Because some of this information may change in the coming weeks, please check this page again before coming to the parish for Mass on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Please feel free to contact the Parish Office at 949.389.9008 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.