Weekend Mass Schedule
ALL Masses are outdoors, and we remain at our regular weekend schedule.
Sunday: 8am, 10am*, and 12pm
Social Distancing Practices Are Still In Place
- ALL Masses are outdoors as of November 18th.
- Please bring your own seats and dress warmly.
- A face covering that covers your nose and extends below your chin is required at all times.
- Sometimes the weather will make outdoor Masses impractical. In case of bad weather conditions (e.g. rain or extreme winds):
- Fr. Tim will distribute Communion from the main entrance to the Grand Hall at 5-5:30pm on Saturday, 8-8:30am, 11-11:30am, & 12-12:30pm on Sunday.
- 10am Mass will still be livestreamed so you may view it from the safety and comfort of your own home.
There is a three-fold approach around attending Weekend Masses:
1. Before You Arrive
2. As You Arrive and
3. While You’re Here.
1) Before You Arrive
Before you leave your front door, please do the following:
Make a Personal Health Assessment
We respectfully request that anyone who has a health condition that places them at risk, or anyone who has been exposed to the Coronavirus, remain home at this time. Also, we encourage those who are over 65 years of age to remain home as well.
Remember, we are now livestreaming our 10am Sunday Mass on our parish YouTube Channel.
Also, the Bishop continues the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass.
Remember Your Face Mask/Covering
We ask that everyone over the age of 2 wear a mask or face covering during Mass. At this time, the parish will not be providing masks or face coverings. That is your responsibility.
2) As You Arrive
• Please wear your mask or face covering as you exit your vehicle.
• Please keep physical distancing of 6 feet from other families/individuals.
• Hospitality Ministers will be available to assist you and answer questions.
• No worship aids will be distributed at Mass, per the directive of Bishop Timothy Freyer. Below is an excerpt from his email to pastors:
Friday, July 3, 2020
From Bishop Tim Freyer
“The State of California has just issued revised directives regarding places of worship. The only substantial change bans congregations from singing at religious services. To discourage congregational singing, please:
· Have a maximum of one cantor (no choirs, ensembles, quartets, etc.)
· Ask the cantor not to gesture to invite the assembly to sing
· Do not project lyrics, distribute song sheets, etc.
· Do not sing or chant the presider’s prayers which will cause the assembly to respond by singing their response.”
We respectfully ask you to follow our Bishop’s directions and refrain from singing at Mass. Thank you
3) While You’re Here
• There will be no access to the Grand Hall for chairs.
• No joining hands at the Our Father, or physical touch at the Sign of Peace, and the Cup for Holy Communion will not be offered.
• Hospitality Ministers will direct the way to the Holy Communion stations.
• Please do not congregate in the courtyard or the parking area following Mass.
• No donuts yet.