Weekend Mass Schedule
As of April 5th, 2021
ALL MASSES ARE INDOORS
You are welcome to remain outdoors if you are more comfortable doing so.
Please continue to bring your own chair and anything else you may need to be comfortable outside.
Communion will be provided to those who remain outside.
Sunday: 8am, 10am*, and 12pm
Social Distancing Practices Are Still In Place
- Our Mass capacity is still somewhat limited due to physical distancing requirements. Please bring your seat if you attend one of our busier Masses, as we may reach capacity indoors and some will need to remain outdoors.
- Regardless of whether you sit indoors or outdoors, we suggest dressing for the forecasted weather. There will be no temperature control inside the Grand Hall because all of the doors and windows will be open for ventilation.
- You must wear a face covering that covers your nose and extends below your chin at all times. Face coverings are especially necessary when approaching the outdoor Communion station.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from members of other households.*
There is a three-fold approach around attending Weekend Masses:
1. Before You Arrive
2. As You Arrive and
3. While You’re Here.
1) Before You Arrive
Before you leave your front door, please do the following:
Make a Personal Health Assessment
We respectfully request that anyone who has a health condition that places them at risk, or anyone who has been exposed to the Coronavirus, remain home at this time. Also, we encourage those who are over 65 years of age to remain home as well.
Remember, we are now livestreaming our 10am Sunday Mass on our parish YouTube Channel.
Also, the Bishop continues the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass.
Remember Your Face Mask/Covering & Chair
We ask that everyone over the age of 2 wear a mask or face covering during Mass. At this time, the parish will not be providing masks or face coverings. If you sit outdoors, the parish has a limited amount of chairs for the elderly ONLY. You must bring your own face covering and chair to Mass.
2) As You Arrive
• Please wear your mask or face covering as you exit your vehicle.
• Please keep physical distancing of 6 feet from other families/individuals.
• Hospitality Ministers will be available to assist you and answer questions.
• No worship aids will be distributed at Mass, per the directive of Bishop Timothy Freyer.
3) While You’re Here
• No chairs may be removed from the Grand Hall to be used outside.
• No joining hands at the Our Father, or physical touch at the Sign of Peace, and the Cup for Holy Communion will not be offered.
• Please follow the directives of our Hospitality Ministers.
• Please do not congregate in the courtyard or the parking area following Mass.
• No donuts yet.