Planning Ahead vs. Waiting for Crisis
Sunday, April 2nd at 1:15 PM in the Parish Lower Hall
This seminar empowers seniors to plan ahead and make their own decisions for the future, instead of waiting for a health care crisis and having family members put them “someplace”. It is open to anyone who is contemplating senior housing options for themselves or a loved one.
Some topics that will be covered are:
- Consider your needs today and what your care needs might be in the future
- What does Medicare, VA Benefits and Medical pay for?
- Learn how to evaluate facilities
- Understand cost differences between various levels of care
- How much is home care and how do you find a good one?
- Choose the best option for YOUR situation
There will also be ample time for questions
Presenter: Diane Twohy Masson, author of “Your Senior Housing Options,” has over 18 years as a professional in the senior housing industry and has personally helped her family members navigate the many options and make appropriate decisions.